• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

System Interfaces with Online Brew Stores

kedro38

Brewer
Reaction score
I have seen various online stores like Midwest Supplies, Northern Brewer, and MoreBeer! post recipes and events.  Having worked with various procurement applications over the years I believe it would be helpful to create at least two interfaces between BeerSmith and Online Stores.

1.  An ingredients interface that would add/update/delete various ingredients, the related info, and the price.
2.  A shopping cart interface between BeerSmith shopping cart and the online stores shopping cart. 

I can think of various ways this could be done from simple file exchanges, to add-ons, to an actual online interface... but I do not know the app or issues this would cause.

(Suggesting that an online store start selling with AmazonPrime to get the free two day shipping would also be a big help!)

Back