• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Texas's Beer Lover's Stab at Homebrewing

The_Beer_Simpleton

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Howdy!! I've recently decided that I've enjoyed captivating craft beer for far too long without being familiar with all the intricacies and work that go into making it. So, here I find myself taking the dive into homebrewing to discover the magic behind the taste. I love hobbies that allow you you to share the fruits of your labor with others, and I really can't think of a better way to do that than through a really good batch of beer that you've made yourself. I fully expect my first few batches to outright suck, but hey, if there wasn't a learning curve then I know I wouldn't appreciate it the results half as much.

I dig IPAs and Stouts the most, but believe every beer style has its place with certain food, environments or mood pairings.

I look forward to joining the BeerSmith community and learning, brewing and sharing!

Pavel,
The Beer Simpleton

Back