• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ingredients are out of order in brew report...

Carlos

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? All my ingredients keep showing up out of order in the brew report. I'm currently running version 2.0.40 on a Mac. Thanks!

I run a PC ..... so it MAY not be the same . But if you have a "#" column, click on the pound sign and it should sort for you. But I am Mac challenged. Sorry

I too am confused about this. According to Brad, he says the 'Order of Use' can be changed. But I am here to tell you this program is in severe need of being properly updated for use as a COMPLETE, PROFICIENT, brewing software.

In reference to your Issue, I have a recipe that calls for ingredients to be added after flame-out,  the BS software says to add yeast then flame-out ingredients! The ONLY adjustment to the 'Order of Use' column is 'Ascending' or 'Descending', PERIOD!

There is NO video tutorial explaining this, I contacted Brad, who contradicted me in saying that the 'Order of Use' column IS adjustable.

This could be the BEST software for brewing someday, Today it is incomplete and FAILS to impress

Back