• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Mobile Full Release Date?

Paulasaurus

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I've been patiently awaiting the arrival of the mobile Full app so I can jump ship from Beer Alchemy.

Any set date for release of the full mobile app?

Thanks

I am also interested in the release date for the full mobile version. I don't care about the specific date, but are we looking at 3 months? 6 months?

I'm starting to wonder too!  Looking forward to the enhanced mobile version.

Are you teasing us Brad or are you running into significant problems?  Other?  I could be wrong but I thought that initially you expected it to be available early in the New Year?

Brian.

I just released the Android and Kindle versions.  The iphone/iPad version is submitted to Apple and awaiting app store approval - hopefully in the next two weeks.

I paid $5 for the beersmith lite version. Then $10 for the full version. Is there going to be any kind of credit? It seems to me I should have been able to simply update my lite version.

I just released the "lite" upgrade option for Android.  However if you contact me via email I will see what I can do to help you out.

Brad

Hi there.  I just used the Upgrade function in the Lite Android version and paid my four bucks (got a receipt to prove it), but how do I get the actual program?  Nothing downloaded, and I still only have Lite.

Thanks

I updated my Lite version on my tablet, but it does not seem to transfer to my phone (both Android).  Is this expected, or should there be a way for the in app upgrade to apply across multiple systems tied to the same Google ID?

Gutpunch - you don't get a new app, but if the upgrade worked you should have the "full" functionality within the Lite app - the upgrade button should be gone and you can now edit recipes, profiles, etc... in fact it is identical to the full app, except it still has the "lite" icon on the launch bar.

Banesong - Go to Google Play and update your app from the store.  I had a bug last night that caused problems licensing across multiple devices but corrected it today.  If you get the latest version (2.1.49) and click on the upgrade button again it should pick up your license purchase and upgrade it in place without charging you again.

Brad

Hi Brad.  Unfortunately, the Upgrade button is still present within the app, and I see no edit functions elsewhere.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi,
  Try the following:
  - Go to Google Play and make sure you have the current version of the app (I published some updates which you may need)
  - The run the Lite app and hit the back key to exit it again
  - Next run it and walk through the upgrade again - it should pick up your existing purchase and then shut down for the upgrade
  - If it works you will have no upgrade button but will now have the edit features
  - If it does not work there may be a problem with the synch with the upgrade server - drop me an email and I'll add you to the testing list which will force the server to accept your purchase.

Brad

Back