• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Our Home made Brew System

forsaken541

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I wanted to share the first video of many to come showing the home made brewing system my father and I made over the last few months. We hope to have many more to come showcasing all of the various parts and their use during the brew. We would appreciate you taking a look and offering any comments or questions you might have.

Thanks,
Erik Brewstreet

http://youtu.be/0ixBbTUqu-s

That's pretty cool. Did you build the stand? What are you using for ventilation for the burners? I didn't see any openings in the area your set up was in.

Looks good.  I wondered about the ventilation myself.

TBH, a slower look at the equipment (with verbal explanations) might do better than the futuristic music with listings of components if you really want feedback. 

Not to criticize overly, obviously you put a lot of work into the system and a fair amount of effort into the video.

Yeah.....I found myself looking for the open window.... We just don't want to lose a couple of good homebrewers!
I agree, a bit slower look, with explanations. I really do like the concept though. That spray bar was cool!
Keep up the good work guys!

Back