• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Question about registration

thejuanald

New Forum Member
Reaction score
So I have BeerSmith 2.0 installed on two computers (my laptop and desktop). I will soon be getting a new laptop, is there any way to un-register my current laptop so that I can install it on my new laptop, since there are 2 licenses per purchase? Thanks!

Ensure everything you want off the laptop is saved, then just simple uninstall it from the old laptop. Once that's done use the same code to activate the copy of BS on the new laptop.

Awesome, thank you. So the 2 activations basically just means two concurrent activations? If I remove the program from one computer I can activate it on another? Thanks.

Hi, I run Fedora 18 and a run BeerSmith 2.0 under wine, works fine BUT I can't activate it, the program crashes every time. Is there a workaround? A file that I can edit ?
Best Regards
Henrik

Back