• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New to BeerSmith and Hello

Jonny

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Jon or Jonny. I am new to BeerSmith and Home Brewing in general.  I am looking to build my own setup for brewing within the next month.  I have tried the home brew kits and just find the whole process doing things yourself amazing.  I am looking for guidance and advice in the different types of setups that you can build, where to source the parts, and best practices for brewing in general.  After doing some research I think I would like to go the all-grains route even though it requires more time and expertise.  Any interested in any tips, tricks, or any other kind of advice that anyone would like to offer.
Some of the other things I like to do are to smoke (hot & cold) meat, seafood, cheeses and veggies.  I also dry-age my own beef and make my own jerky.

Jon

Back