• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Log and Calendar

CharlestonBrewer

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi, Newbie question here. I want to view my brew log in the calendar and only the brew log. I renamed the Brew Log folder to Brew Log 2013 and when I chose "Brew Log Only" under the preferences the calendar is completely blank.

OK so now I see if I rename the folder back to Brew Log it works but if the name is changed to Brew Log 2013 the contents do not display in the calendar.

Why rename it is what I am wondering?  I simply don't understand what you are trying to do.  Sorry.

1. You can specify what folders you want displayed on the calendar by going to Options - Brewing - Calendar Options. 

2. After you've done that you can specify which folder you want the "Brew Log" to be by going to Options - Advanced - Brew Log

If you look at the dialog boxes in the attachment you can see how I set my BeerSmith up to use "Brew Log Only" on the calendar and to specify that the folder named "AAA_Stats & Brew Log" is the brew log. 

I used "AAA" at the start of the folder name to make it always sort to the top of my folder list.  Unfortunately, it doesn't mean that all my beers were triple A rated. :(

Attachments

• BeerSmith_Brew_Log_Setup_Example.pdf
    336.9 KB · Views: 291
Back