• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Beersmith member from SW Oklahoma

southpawbrasserie

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all from SW Oklahoma. A little about me. I am a seasoned homebrewer of 7 years and have brewed/traveled to South Carolina, Alaska, Arkansas and now Oklahoma. I am in line to take a Brewmaster position at a brewery on Ft. Sill Army post. I have been brewing all grain for about 5 years, growing hops for 4 years and recently started malting my own wheat and barley. Brewing is my life passion and my recent purchase of beersmith is going to help me manage my brewing in all aspects. I am also going to use it in my new venture as Brewmaster.
Hoppy brewing!
Tim

I am outside Houston, TX and have been brewing for about a year and a half.  I am an all grain brewer and typically brew 2-3 five gallon batches per month.  I recently (January) added lagers to my list and I am enjoying the lagering process and the great, clear beers.  I still brew ales and stouts to drink while waiting on the lager.

Back