• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can't find Midnight Wheat

Beerlord

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've got a recipe that includes Midnight Wheat which is a Briess product but even after installing all the Add-ons for All the grains, I don't see it listed. 
I don't see it as any other name either.  Can someone set me straight?
Thanks

Midnight wheat is something that Briess recently started to make. Thus, it came out after the current list was written.  FWIW, Briess will be adding QR codes to every bag of malt which will link to the malt analysis of that batch.  And before anyone starts to worry about the "freshness" of their LHBS, most batches from most maltsters take the better part of a year to sell through. For instance, I buy a pallet of Great Western pale malt each month. But I only see one or two batch numbers all year.

Here are the numbers I have for Briess Midnight Wheat

Attachments

• Wheat, Midnight Roasted.txt
    630 bytes · Views: 3,388
Thank you so much, Brewfun. Just found this through Google search, but I couldn't find info this specific on Briess' site.

Cheers,
Bobby

Back