• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Mobile Preview - Full Recipe Editing for iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Preview of the Upcoming BeerSmith Mobile App for Android/iPad/iPhone with Recipe Editing -

http://beersmith.com/blog/2013/04/22/beersmith-mobile-brewing-app-preview-for-iphone-ipad-android-and-kindle/

Cheers,
Brad

Is there any way to be included in the beta? I'm a user on both iphone and kindle, I'm very interested in seeing how the new features will fit into my brew day, and to be able to work on recipes off my computer.
Thanks,
Aaron

Hi,
  The beta is closed as the final version is done, but you can email me if you want to be included in future updates.

Brad

One day to the Android and Kindle launch (Wed 1 May)!  The iPhone/iPad version was submitted to the app store and is awaiting Apple approval - likely within the next two weeks.

Cheers,
Brad

Back