• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BS Mobile for iPhone not working

max42

Brewer
Reaction score
Downloaded BSM for my iPhone 4S yesterday.  I only had time to log onto the cloud and view my recipes and had no issues.  Today I wanted to try it out further so I loaded a recipe from the cloud and started to explore.  I clicked on the equipment profile scrolled through and pressed save to my profile and backed out.  From that point on I could not perform any operation.  I could back out to see the recipe but could not edit anything and I could not back out of the recipe.  When I closed BSM and reopened it went directly to the same recipe screen as when I left.

I turned off the phone and restarted.  When I reopend BSM, I got the splash screen and menu but I could not get any operation to work.  When I pressed any item, for example "Find Recipes" the selection was highlighted but nothing happened.  The same thing happens with all other selections.

I restarted the phone, same result.

Now what?

Hi,
  Is there any chance that the recipe you were editing had a late extract addition? I ask since we had a problem with late extract additions, and if your program locked up while editing a late extract recipe it might be blocking it from loading (since it saves the last recipe you were editing).

If that is the case, drop me an email and I may be able to get you early access to the late extract fix.  I'm posting it to the Apple store shortly but they typically take 5-6 days to review and post it.

Brad

I have the same problem.  I am brewing tonight and would like to use the app.  Can i get the fix as well?

The fix has already been submitted to Apple.  I would expect it will post on the store and be available about the middle of next week.  Unfortunately they take about a week to review and publish updates.

Brad

Back