• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Sharing and Searching Recipes

redbone

Brewer
Reaction score
Here are a few issues I see:

There is no easy way to share a single recipe with a specific individual.  Here are some enhancement suggestions to possibly make this work better.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Allow to "email as attachment" directly from the application (mobile or desktop)
[*]Option to copy a "link" directly to the recipe stored in the cloud so that it could be pasted into email, text, or anywhere for viewing
[*]Allow option to "save as" for later emailing or sharing of physical .bsmx file
[/list]

Recipe search functions need improving.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Allow Profile Fields to be included in part of the search:  It would be nice to see all shared recipes by these fields so you don't necessarily have to know the exact name of the beer.  It would especially be nice to see recipes shared by X person.
[*]What about adding a "friends list" allowing you to browse your friends shared recipes?
[/list]

I would agree. It would be really nice to 1) search recipes by style. I'm always having problems finding friends recipes by exact name. 2) Sharing with friends could be easier.  Ive watched programs/apps snowball in sales when on-line sharing was easy from a subscriber shared with a non subscriber. ;) ;)

Back