• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Line breaks added in text on PC version removed by iOS Mobile

alestateyall

Apprentice
Reaction score
If I edit notes on the Beersmith 2 PC version I can see those notes as typed (including new paragraphs) on both the PC and iOS mobile version. However as soon as I edit the notes on the iOS version all the new lines are lost on both the PC and iOS version.

To reproduce:
1. Place a recipe in the cloud with notes written on PC version. Notes should have more than one paragraph.
2. Edit the notes and add any new text using the iOS version (I used an iPhone).
3. After saving on iOS, refresh on the PC version and view notes. All line breaks should be gone on PC and iOS version. The notes text appears as one paragraph.

Hello everyone,
                    I'm a newbie and hope everyone will be fine.My name is jacki and i living in USA. I really like the topics of this forum And i hope that you will allow me to participate in this forum for a long period.

Thanks.
  8) 8) 8)

Thanks,
  I'll get this fixed in the next set of updates.

Brad

Back