• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to modify dates in calendar view

Gordon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been all over the software and all over the site here and I can't figure this out. If there's no way to do it I'll just relax and have a home brew.

I want to be able to change the dates that show up in the calendar view to the dates when the events actually occur; not what seems to be automatically put into the calendar.

Right-clicking or double-clicking on the calendar items seems to pull up the entire recipe, and does not allow me to edit those automatic calendar date entries.

How can I change the entries that show up in the calendar to dates that I choose, ie when the events actually occur, not what is automatically entered based on the recipe.

Many thanks!
Gordon in Madison

I am not familiar with calendar view, but perhaps changing the dates in the recipe itself would change the calendar dates?

Recipe date and the fermentation age profile is what shows in the calendar. Both can be change in the recipe design.

Thanks grathan and ihikeut! These put me on the right track. I was able to calendar dates by modifying the 'fermentation profiles' to match what I had actually done. Appreciate your help!

Back