• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

iPhone in-app Upgrade Question

wanlord1

Apprentice
Reaction score
I upgraded my copy of BeerSmith Mobile Lite to Version 2.01.052 on my iPhone as well as the in-app upgrade and it seems fully operational. I synced with iTunes and then synced my iPad with iTunes. Both the iPhone and iPad report version 2.01.052 but only the iPhone has the in-app upgrade installed. Is this by design? If so why allow multiple devices to use the same copy of the Lite application through iTunes but not the upgrade?

Do you every plan to provide a mechanism to sync the mobile version inventory/profiles with the desktop version?

Hi,
  If you go to the Lite version on your second device (the one not upgraded) then use the Upgrade->Restore button it will pick up your existing purchase (assuming you are on the same iTunes account).

I'm looking at inventory and shopping list synch - but it is a significant change which will take a while.

Brad

Back