• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding yeast not in DB

ghilbers

Apprentice
Reaction score
I want to add a yeast that is not in the db. (Wyeast pacman) Can anyone talk me through this?

Click Ingredients
Click Yeast
Click Add Yeast

enter information into dialog. If you need informatin type "pacman yeast profile" into google and click on the first link.

Wyeast 1764-PC ROGUE Pacman Yeast
Beer Styles: American Pale Ale, American Amber Ale, American Brown Ale, Brown Porter, Cream Ale, Irish Red Ale, Strong Scotch Ale, Dry Stout, American Stout, Russian Imperial Stout, American IPA, Imperial IPA, American Barleywine, Fruit Beer, Spice/Herb/or Vegetable Beer, Christmas/Winter Specialty Spice Beer, Other Smoked Beer, Wood-Aged Beer
Profile: A versatile yeast strain from one of Oregon’s leading craft breweries. Pacman is alcohol tolerant, flocculent, attenuates well and will produce beers with little to no diacetyl. Very mild fruit complements a dry, mineral finish making this a fairly neutral strain. Pacman’s flavor profile and performance makes it a great choice for use in many different beer styles.

Alc. Tolerance 12% ABV 
Flocculation    med-high
Attenuation      72-78%         
Temp. Range  60-72°F (15-22°C)

click Ok.

Thank you. Now that I see it, it's pretty simple. Appreciate the help.

Back