• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Downloading from Cloud Recipes w/o BS on the computer

bferullo

Apprentice
Reaction score
I don't have BS installed on the computer I am on. I would like to download one of my recipes so that i can print it out.  Everytime I download and open with Notepad its all just HTML code.  I have tried opening with IE and get nothing.

Any advice?

Try using the "save Report" button in the preview window (from My Recipes view the preview window is typically on the bottom half of the screen).  This lets you save the current report to a HTML or text file.

Brad

I think you thought I meant from inside the BS program.  The recipe cloud automatically downloads as a BSMX file.  I was looking to be able to download from there as a text or HTML.  I do not have BS installed at work.

I think you're right.  Best I could do was to get into the recipe and take a screen shot.  If you're just needing an ingredient list for a lunch-break shopping trip, that would work. 

Back