• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

AZ Vet

SoSublime

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Rob and i have been homebrewing for a little over 2 years now.  I try to brew about 1-2 times a month.  I just switched to all grain earlier this year but do to our extremely hot summers, i have converted back to partial mash until it cools down again.

A little about me.  I am a disabled Army vet.  Spend 5 years with 82nd Abn and was medically retired back in 2001 after one too many jumps out of a perfectly good airplane.  I have been in the mortgage industry since 2002 and now work for veteran owned and operated bank here in Scottsdale, AZ.  I have been married to my beautiful wife for almost 13 years and we have a 2.5 year old daughter and another due in the beginning of Aug.

I am loving this software and i think it will dramatically improve my beers and help me keep them a little more closer to the actual style, my ABV tends to always be a little higher, but what can I say...i like big beers.

I look forward to sucking as much knowledge out you guys as i can and hopefully one day to be able to return the favor.

All the Way!

-Rob

Cheers and welcome!

Joe

Back