• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith 2 mobile for ipad issue

flash02

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm having issues creating a recipe.

From my recipe tap on add and I receive an index full.html error.  Am I going about this the wrong way?

I also have this issue.
I lost a number of recipes and equipment profiles as the app crashed on startup every time  :'(
I had to delete the app and re-install to resolve it.

I think the start of the issue is a corruption of a recipe during saving. This has happened a number of times but not to the extent that the app would not function at all.

Can you post the exact error.  I'm posting a number of fixes next week to iTunes, but want to make sure I have this one.

Brad

I have received this exact error multiple times today.  It seems to have to do with access recipes via the cloud but now it is preventing numerous actions on the app.  I have the full version. I've deleted and reinstalled the app but that did not fix the issue. 

indexfull.html

Javascript error: TypeError:

"Undefinded' is not an object on line 5728 for
file://var/mobile/Applications/1B9146C0-5144-4AB2-8813-FEFC97C7D190/BeerSmith2lite.app/www/beersmithfull.js

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 406
I just bought this app yesterday and have it in addition to the Android app.  The first time I used it to open a recipe that I created on my PC and uploaded to the cloud I get this error.  It seemed to work fine at first but after editing the recipe I always get this index full error on my Pale Ale recipe and can't open anything. 

Back