• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory on beersmith mobile?

Sailman

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Bought this thinking I could track inventory on my ipad.  Feature doesn't seem to exist?

J.

Hi,
  I don't have inventory on the iPad yet - need to get it in the cloud first so there is some way to synch the inventory across platforms.

Brad

If possible I would trade most of my recipe storage for inventory ability.  I only ever have 1-3 recipes in the cloud,

I'm also interested in syncing my inventory using my ios device. It's easier to hold my phone and enter stuff than it is to run back and forth to my pc. I wanted to do this today with my iphone and couldn't see the option. It would be awesome to just use icloud for syncing. Please add this feature.

Thanks.

If I could sync my inventory and shopping list to the cloud, like I sync a recipe, it would help.  At least when I'm at the beer store I would know what I've got and what I need to buy.

Any update on supporting inventory on the mobile app?

I want to bump this also.
I really like Beersmith so I bought the full mobile version so I could take it to the store on shopping day.  ;)

I pulled out my new app at the store and quickly realized I had no access to my shopping cart or inventory.  :eek:
Heck I could not even create a cart from the cloud recipe(s) I had on my phone.

** Well hell fire, that is the reason I bought the mobile app...
If (it is in there and I missed it) then
My bad...
Else
Please add
End If

I agree with all these comments.
Mobile app is useful only if you share your inventory and the shopping list and I will go further.

Indeed, if you want to design/modify recipes reliably and easily, you should be able to share also ingredients base and equipment.
Otherwise, you must modify your equipment on your mobile each time you modify it on your PC, or it will lead to mistakes, this is not convenient. Same for the ingredients base.

Without this feature, the mobile app is not really usable for me and I cannot create/modify recipes easily out of home.

Just bought the apps, this is the first thing I wanted to do, a little disappointed.

Back