• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Javascript error when attempting to access cloud recipe

ASantiago

Apprentice
Reaction score
Android version, purchased today.  Galaxy S3.  App opens ok, My Cloud Recipes shows the one recipe I have up there.  Pressing on the recipe displays the text "Loading recipe from server...", then I get a Javascript error.  The error reads:

Alert
Javascript error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Data' of undefined on line 1287 for file:///android_asset/www/beersmithFull.js

Pressing on the OK button removes the error and displays what I believe would be the next screen, but with no data on it.  Only the buttons View, Timer, Copy, Save Local, Save Cloud, Delete show up.  At this point the app becomes unresponsive for a long time.  It does give control back to the user, however.  Pressing Back takes you to the previous screen (one recipe listed).  Pressing on the recipe repeats the experience just described.

Rebooting the phone does not resolve the issue.

Back