• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from SW KS

herne

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi  I've been brewing off and on  for three years.  I started brewing partial  mash  Just recently  made the jump to all grain. I  just  started getting into  brewing a  lot more this year.  brewed three beers all grain. I  know some may cringe  but I brew in a bag.  I  have had great success with biab.  I've looked for other home brewers but I've only found one other  where I live.  Generaly when I tell others I  brew beer at home they look at me pretty weird sucks when there is no one who enjoys the same hobbies as you.  I recently found out that my wife and I  are expecting a third kiddo so I'm looking for cheaper ways to do my ever consuming hobby.  making my own malt ( wheat).  Wheat mostly  it's what's most accessible to me.  malted  wheat =$35-$65+  shipping=$85-$110  ~ouch~ Malting  my own wheat =$10+ time ~no brainer~ I  want to learn everything there is about  brewing beer.

Back