• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

The Water Book

RiverBrewer

Grandmaster Brewer
Master Brewer
Reaction score
Yahoo, just got confirmation that my copy of

Water: A Comprehensive Guide for Brewers (Brewing Elements) Paperback

by John Palmer (Author) , Colin Kaminski (Author)

has shipped!

That is good news.
I've been waiting for that one and it's been on my amazon wish list so that it would be ready to go when it comes out.
As of right now I don't do a lot about my water.

It will be a nice addition to my brew library.

Mine is "out for delivery" right now!

I am 3/4 through the Hieronymus Hops book.  A lot slower read than Steeles IPA book which was equally as historical but less of a dry walk through than the hops book. 

Colin spoke at the NCHF last weekend.  It is really interesting to hear someone talk on a subject they have done immense research on. Colin is bit more matter of fact that John though I have not heard John speak on water yet.   

Colin did warn that this is very technical book.  I might be spending extra time on the can the next few months.  Funny thing is I am not really interested in mucking with my water.  I am really interested in learning though and hope I can grok the chemistry.

Cheers!

I just got hops in the mail yesterday along with another brewing book.
I'll get water ordered next.

Yeast is another one that everyone should have in their collection.

Back