• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Carrollyn

New Forum Member
Reaction score
New to Beersmith2. I can log in to the forum, it recognizes me. I want to log in to Recipe cloud. Is it the same log in? I have tried that and have "not a valid username or password" message. I thought perhaps I need to create a new lot in for that. But it won't let me because it says "an account is already registered to that email address"
Help!

The forum and the cloud service are two completely separate functions with separate logins.  I can tell you that my info for both are different.  I would say that if you try to create an account in the cloud service and it is giving you that message, either you signed up sometime in the past and don't remember the password you chose or someone else had a typo in their signup.  Have you tried retrieving the password, http://beersmithrecipes.com/lostpassword

Back