• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ingredient sliders

TRG

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey Brad,

Not sure if this feature has been suggested previously or not.

I find that it is a bit tedious to modify the amount of grain in each recipe. Having to open a window and type in the new amount, click ok to set it, then see how it affects the numbers. Could you implement some +/- buttons that add or subtract a settable increment next to each ingredient? It would make tweaking recipes much easier, while still maintaining the window-style that exists.

Thanks!

Tyler

There are some adjustment buttons on the far right, under the beer glass image. 

I would, however, really like a "Duplicate" button which would be helpful for Hops.  After I enter a specific hop once, I should be able to easily duplicate that hop, and then only adjust the amount/time of that new hop drop. 

MaltLicker said:

There are some adjustment buttons on the far right, under the beer glass image. 

I would, however, really like a "Duplicate" button which would be helpful for Hops.  After I enter a specific hop once, I should be able to easily duplicate that hop, and then only adjust the amount/time of that new hop drop.

Holy F*CK. My world has been rocked. Thank you.

Mods, feel free to delete my idiotic post!

Back