• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

MoreBeer - Excellence in Customer Service!

drb1215

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to share a story about the great customer service that I received from MoreBeer...

Last week I had ordered (3) 6 gallon Better Bottles from MoreBeer, in hopes to have them for a brewing session that weekend.  Friday rolls around and FedEx delivers my shinny new BBs...they are all 5 gallon BBs mislabeled by Better Bottle as 6 gallon (I know that they are close in size, but these were definitely 5 gallon bottles).

I called up MoreBeer's customer service, told them about the problem...within 15 minutes I had return labels for the old bottles and was told the replacements were being shipped out.  What I didn't expect was that the new bottles would be delivered the next morning (Saturday)!  Now that's is what I would call "Excellence in Customer Service"!

-Dan

Back