• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Design list order

unclechrisbwb

Apprentice
Reaction score
The tool is great with some limitations.  I cannot figure out how to manually reorder the items in the list under the Design feature/tab.  I need to put the Clarity Ferm in before adding the yeast.

I have set the Clarity Ferm up in the Misc category and have set it to Water Agent, Fining, Other, etc and cannot get it to show up prior to adding the yeast.

Let me know if I am missing something.
Thanks

Update

So I added Clarity Ferm to the Boil with 0 minutes and that fixed the order, but technically it is added to cooled wort.  I think there should be a feature to add items to cooled Wort prior or post pitching yeast.

What does the '#' column even do? this should be explicitly editable.

unclechrisbwb said:
So I added Clarity Ferm to the Boil with 0 minutes and that fixed the order, but technically it is added to cooled wort.  I think there should be a feature to add items to cooled Wort prior or post pitching yeast.

As a Misc Item (fining) you can elect to add into the primary or secondary. It then shows properly in your brewing steps.

Back