• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Grain temp in Mobile App

pabloj13

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust for cold grain temp in the mobile version like there is in BS2? Adjusting strike water temp for cold grain is one of the most important things I wanted to have the mobile app for. I also still have some boxes that I cannot input text into (adjusting hop amounts in recipe)

Thanks!

Paul

I found the answer to the text inputting problem in the other thread RE: Swiftkey. I hope there's a workaround soon. I love Swiftkey.

You can change the grain temp in the Mobile app.  When you are in your recipe, click the Edit button in the upper right corner.  Now scroll down and find your mash profile, in the "Profiles for Recipe" section, and click the cog on the right side of the mash profile.  On this screen you will be able to edit the grain temp.  Be sure to click the Save button on each screen until you are back out to the main recipe screen.

Cheers!
Garry

Ahh! Got it now. Thanks, Gerry. I was trying to go in from the main mash profile, but you couldn't edit from there. I knew I must be missing it. Thanks again!

Paul

Back