• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

what's up fellas.....

IronheadBrew

New Forum Member
Reaction score
about time to make an intro.  Been brewing for a number of years with extract with steeping grains.  I'm more of a hobbiest than a fanatic but only because I have other hobbies as well, mainly chopping up old ironhead sportsters. That's where the name came from, combining the two things I love to do in the garage.

I'm from the Lake Oconee area in GA and I work in the low voltage industry doing home automation, security, audio/video distribution, etc.  I also have a second gig as a pyrotechnician, mostly doing the player intros for the Atlanta Falcons, but other one-off shows as well from time to time. Even went on tour for three months back in 2010.

I've been lurking around the forum and playing with the program for a few months now and I'm very impressed. I'm currently in the process of gathering all my recipes and filling up my own small section of the cloud.

Rich

Simple answer: All of them.  I do tend to steer toward pale-ales and darker brews. Just did one a few months ago for a motorcycle club rally that was somewhere between a Baltic Porter and a Schwarzbier. It was very tasty and I just duplicated it adding some cinnamon and ginger to take up to an Ugly Sweeter Christmas party in a couple weeks.

Rich

Back