• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

NEW to BeerSmith

RedStone

Apprentice
Reaction score
hello Im Ollie
I have been using various brewing software for some time but never found one that worked very well for me, i did try BS trial a long long time ago and got fed up when equipment set up got the better of me and i moved onto another program, eventually i gave up up with software and relied on experience. I have been using and experimenting with loads of different ingredients and the guess work is stressful.

Today I downloaded BS for the MAC and instantly set up a equipment profile for a 3BBL brewery with no problems!
I am very impressed with how detailed it is and the videos are very helpful when you get stuck! I have read that the maker of BS is very active on the forum which sounds like theres some real heart and effort goes into BS.
I cant wait to spend a day imputing everything all the info into settings, inventory, shopping lists and what not, I will also use it tomorrow for a brew day. so watch out I may be asking a shit load of stupid questions tomorrow :)

Cheers all

Ollie
https://www.facebook.com/redstonebrewery

hi Ollie. ask away, that's why were here.

Welcome.  There are a few pro Brewers around here as well as some knowledgeable amateurs. We've all got good experience with making beersmith do what we want. There are still some quirks, but I think we know most of the traps these days.

Back