• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Suggested Inventory enhancement

Whippy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello  :D

I would very much appreciate it if there were, added to every recipe page, a status line showing whether or not the "remove items from inventory" button has been pressed.

Apparently somewhere along the course of the year, I forgot to press that button after brew day and it has throw my inventory off.  Now I am having difficulty remembering or finding what recipe I have not remove the ingredients from.

I feel it would be helpful for many of us to have a little reminder to help know whether the inventory had been removed or not.

thanks

Yes please!
Very often I don't know if I've already pressed the remove button or not.
Could be a nice feature.

Dear Beersmith,

Similar request to the above two posters...

I have the Beersmith 2 installed on windows PC plus on I-phone-plus on a Galaxy Note tablet....

Is there any way to share the Inventory file across all of these so that when i create a new recipe and brew it, it is reflected on the other linked devices, so that when i go to the brew store i know how much produce i have left ??

Richard

Perth
Western Australa
West Coast Brewers Club

Whippy said:
I feel it would be helpful for many of us to have a little reminder to help know whether the inventory had been removed or not.

I totally agree on that one - and mayby also and "undo remove from inventor" - it would be helpful when planning a number of brews.

Cheers
Thomas

Back