• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greetings

mporter389

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!
        I sit mid-boil of my third batch, and considering the vast amounts of information this forum has provided me in making those batches, I figured it was time for an introduction.
      My name is Mitch, and I am a brand new yet fully addicted brewer. I did one extract batch off the bat, but as I do with most hobbies decided to dive right in and go all grain, and am adding the hops to my third as I type (*splash*). I wanted to extend a sincere thank you, especially to the Brad Man himself, for all of the help you all have unwittedly provided me via this forum. Looking forward to many years of tinkering ion my new favorite hobby, and hopefully making some friends along the way. Will post next  after finally tasting one of my first batches!
          Bottoms up!
                      Mitch

welcome mitch, I did the same as you. 1 batch of extract and then all grain all the way. I'm brewing number 28 today. welcome to the obsession.

Glad to see you're going all-grain sooner than later. Once I did I never looked back.  Next step is kegs. At that point your conversion to the dark side will be complete.

Back