• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

More!

Yeasty

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
It would be great if you could have displayed next to the hop additions (in the recipe page or the brewsheet) what the SG of the wort should be, based on boiloff settings and OG of finished wort. I.e., you have the system's boiloff rate, and you have the aniticipated OG, so, when SG is at X add the Y-minute addition. Mostly useful for that first addition. Those of us with refractometers could make good use of that number without much hassle.
Also, in the recipe, when you add water, it would be nice if the popup was of the salt additions (that is, one's own recipe) rather than the actual water profile.
Love the program!!! 8)

Yeasty,
  Thanks for the great ideas - I'm trying to template the new brewsheet to allow for more flexible reports.  I'm also looking at a better way to handle water salt additions so they can easily move from a profile to the recipe itself.

Cheers!
Brad

Back