BEER FAUCETS

Ravershak

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm upgrading from my current kegerator and will be building a 4 tap keezer.  Have everything purchased, but looking for some advice on faucets.  I'm reading that Perlick Stainless Steel Flow Control are the best.  Ideas or opinions appreciated!  Thanks!

I have several flow control and couple regular.  I regret going with the flow control and will replace them.

Good luck. 

I'd definitely recommend the perlicks, although I don't think flow control is necessary.  The generic ones get sticky if you don't pull from them daily.

jtoots said:
I'd definitely recommend the perlicks, although I don't think flow control is necessary.  The generic ones get sticky if you don't pull from them daily.

+1.. Definitely Perlick. But like Jtoots, the flow control is not necessary.

I have the flow control faucets. Maybe not necessary, but have no problems with them Pretty, highly functional faucets.

I originally had 3 standard SS faucets and had occasional sticking problems, then I upgraded to the Perlick and have NEVER regretted it, they are amazing.
I have no experience at all with flow control taps, but if they are not forward sealing like the Perlicks I would vote against them.

Back