• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Another Copy Running Error

I just had it happen again due to BS3 crashing when trying to print out a recipe.  The file you are looking for is: InUse.lck

rustypic said:
Hmm
Duh, well it is unusable if it has this error which I have got. Oh, and I have been using it since it came out and used 2 beforehand. You have had plenty to say about this problem here and on other posts but you are yet to give us a fix Grand Master !!

You're being quite the asshole to someone who is trying to help. Oginme devotes more time than anyone else on this forum, with no compensation, attempting to lead users to solutions. If you are such a weenie that you can't handle a valid work around until a problem can be resolved, perhaps you should write your own software and take the abuse that you get for your efforts. I'm at a point that I really don't care if I'm banished from this site for being honest. Many, myself included, have dealt with this problem successfully. If you can't understand the difficulty of dealing with multiple operating systems that are randomly updated, you really need to learn some basic math and go solo.

Back