• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Changing Fermentation closes Recipe

bperetto

Brewer
Reaction score
I haven't replicated this, but I thought I'd at least point it out to be safe. (Win7 - 64bit / 4 Gig ram)

I opened one of the recipes included with BS2 and was playing around with the features.

It was set to a 2 stage fermentation and I used the drop down to select a single stage. As soon as I did, it closed the recipe out.

I went back in and 1 stage was selected. I re-selected 1 stage and it again closed out the recipe.

I went back in and changed to a different fermentation profile and it was fine. I switched it back to a Single stage and didn't have any issues going forward.

Weird. 'Just thought I'd mention it. I never have issues with my computer. And nothing else was running at the time.

Hi,
  I have no idea unless somehow the button double clicked and closed out the recipe, but if you can get it to happen consistently let me know.

Brad

Back