• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Display issues

Smashin

Apprentice
Reaction score
From the recipe tab when i open the box to adjust the mash temps etc. The top of the box is out of the screen meaning i can't access all the features or move the box down.

Version 2.0.38
Windows 7
10" screen on highest resolution

edit: samer in styles and ferment boxes also

Attachments

• mash.jpg
    mash.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 329
  • ferment.png
    ferment.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 319
  • style.png
    style.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 316
Hi,
  As a workaround those dialogs are actually resizable (you can adjust them by grabbing the border - which will force a scroll window).

I'm not sure exactly why this is happening, however, as when I've tried duplicating it on my machines it actually sizes the window onto the screen and displays a scroll bar instead... I'll keep working on it.

Brad

Thanks for the reply, the resizing is not working either, clicking and dragging the edge of the box doesn't work, and the lower part of the box is just out of screen also.

Smashin

OK
  I'll take a look at it again- I think I have a minimum size for a new window set and it is probably set too large.  Otherwise the program tries to fit it within your existing desktop dimensions.

Brad

Back