• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Export Recipe list to Excel

mistlethrush

Apprentice
Reaction score
Perhaps I am just a moron and can't find it, but I wanted to export my list of recipes to Excel.  But couldn't find a way to do that.  Does such functionality exist?  Perhaps a useful addition?

With the folder you want to export open, click on 'files' > 'save as csv' and the program will save the open folder as a .csv file which can be opened in excel.

Awesome, thanks.  I was poking around, and right clicking on all sorts of stuff without luck.

I like you signature -- my horses get my spent grains.  They love it.  They recognize the smell of boiling wort now and get all ramped up waiting for a little grain. 

mistlethrush said:
I like you signature -- my horses get my spent grains.  They love it.  They recognize the smell of boiling wort now and get all ramped up waiting for a little grain.

My goats drool when I walk into the barn carrying a bag of grains. 

Back