• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Inventory Control

kopykat

Apprentice
Reaction score
What I would like to suggest is that when I open each item on the recipe that the dialogue box would show the amount in inventory.  That way I could pull up a recipe from my files.  Check each item and have it show what I have in inventory.  If it shows zero, I know that either I have none in inventory or no match and I can fix before I brew and remove from inventory. 

It would also be handy to be able to pull up a recipe, check each item and know whether I need to get more supplies or that I have what I need on hand and can put that brew at the top of the que.

In addition, when you do a remove from inventory, it would give notice that you have done so in some way or would pop up a dialogue box notifying you that you have already done this and do you want to continue if you try to do it again.

Hi,
  A great idea - I will attempt to add this to the next version of BeerSmith!  I think both suggestions are great.

Brad

Back