• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Looking for instructions for brumas brauEule

sydkyr

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum and pretty new to home brewing. I just retired and want to learn. I will probably get a starter kit. I had a brother that was an avid brewer but he passed away a few years back. In going through his stuff, I came across a Brumas BrauElle (I think it is a model II). Most of his other stuff got picked thru but this was in a box and out of site. I am trying to find any information on how to operate it. I tried the company in Germany but they do not return my request. Is there anyone on the forum that might steer me in the right direction to get information on the unit. Thanks

This might help. From what you're saying, I'd say grab a couple extract kits and just get familiar with the basics, before your first all-grain batch. Just do "dry" runs with water to suss out how to operate the brauEule system. Looks nice. 👍

Last edited:
Back