Thanks Kevin.... but i was just trying to Make a Starter with dry yeast..... build one up for a 1.115 OG = In The Software - make sure i had the cell count I needed for that OG
BS only lets me ADD multiple Packets of yeast.... I don't have that option right now...( stuck inside ) changing US-05 to a "Liquid" worked
I have a list of "buggy" things of BS on a Macbook Air (13" )
1. the water "tab" doesn't fit on my screen - unless I Hide the tool/menu bar....?
2. I have to "Force Save" if I am importing a XML recipe...before doing ANYTHING to that recipe ( BS crashes if i try and chance anything )
3. I have made Repeated changes to "My Equipment" profile.... and i have to SAVE those, Quit, and restart BS in order for those changes to show up
4. Command S = SAVE on a Mac = for like 35+ years .... with different windows open... Command S does all kinds of weirdness ~ opens others ?!?
5. I Changed US-05 to a "Liquid" yeast, it took 3 tries to get BS to actually SAVE that change, and allow me to use that Build a Starter Option in the yeast tab. YES, i had to edit the yeast 3 different times, Force Save, Quit, re open, to see IF BS actually made the change, and US-5 was now Liquid.
Buggy...... by my definition....not Bad....but buggy
Hey... BS is great software !! Miles ahead of what I was using prior ( BeerTools Pro )( that was a real pos )
BUT.. it is VERY OBVIOUS to me = a Life Long Mac user, that Brad designed this software on a Windows Machine.....and "ported" BS to work
on a Mac... not Written on a Mac....