• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Never recived password

K

km7276

Hello All,

I ordered your software 4 days ago and have never gotten my password to put into the nag screen on your program.  I sent a email to the support area of the site and it came back undeliverable.  Is there a problem with the site or more?  Please email me back ASAP so we can resolve the situation at [email protected]

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,
 Your key was sent out on Friday 3/31 at 1:23 pm.  I'm not sure why you did not receive it but you might want to check to see if you have a spam filter active.

I am resending it now.

I will also send a shorter separate message to see if that gets through.

You can use my email 'beersmith @ beersmith.com' if you have any problems (without the spaces).

Brad

Thanks for the immediate attention on this!!  Thank you for helping me by resending the keys, I am also not sure why the original keys never made it here, but alas they are here now.  Thanks again for the help!!

Kevin

Back