• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New member from Denmark

Becton

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Please allow me to introduce myself, as Mick Jagger sings - though I'm not a man of wealth, but definately taste! 8)
I'm a beer enthusiast (sic!) and love holidaying in Belgium, it's very inspirational :p
Newly retired I decided it was time to do more than just pour them down the hatch, so I've slowly built up my equipment base. I've made a few brews while taking part in brew courses and brewing with my son-in-law at a commercial brewing facility, and so far I've have made two batches on my own set-up in the basement of my house.
I quite like the science behind brewing, reading everything on the subject I can get my hands on ? though putting the knowledge to good use can sometimes be another matter.
Previously I used to work in a biochemistry lab, taking part in research involving rat neurones (brain cells) and growth hormones
So, if nothing else, at least I'm quite adept in the field of sanitazion - my wife consider me a bit paranoid but, once you've had an infection in your petri dishes you become like that! ;D

Greetings from Denmark
Brian Andersen

Back