• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

PaulC

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Brand new member. I am very familiar with wine making and other types of brewing and fermenting, and am just getting into beers.
Looking forward to this learning journey.. doing lots of research to Figure out which equipment I should get into. Luckily have a really great local shop that carries all of the popular brands etc, so I expect I should be making some quality stuff very soon.
Cheers

Hi all.
Brand new member. I am very familiar with wine making and other types of brewing and fermenting, and am just getting into beers.
Looking forward to this learning journey.. doing lots of research to Figure out which equipment I should get into. Luckily have a really great local shop that carries all of the popular brands etc, so I expect I should be making some quality stuff very soon.
Cheers
Put your money into fermentation temperature control. You can mash and boil with just about anything and get just as good wort as you would with gear that costs a fortune. That's not where quality is made.

Back