• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

indexFull.html error - able to reproduce

Toy4Rick

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
iPhone 5 and iPad, both running IOS 8.

Started BS2 today and it asked to access location service, i selected "Don't Allow" and the error immediately appeared.  The error appears every time i start BS.  Good news is BS starts after i select the OK button on the error

I turned location service back on for BS and still get the error

Rick

Attachments

• IMG_0740.PNG
    IMG_0740.PNG
    103.5 KB · Views: 499
Update

My buddy has an iPhone 6. He got the "allow location service" message on Friday, selected no as I did.  He does not have this issue.  One thing that is different is he is running iOS8.0.x whereas I an running 8.1

Brad any thoughts?
Rick

I get the same error on my iPhone 5 with 8.1.1.

I'm getting similar error iphone 6plus. 
Happens when I open the program

Brad, can we please get a response to this error message

Rick

I'm seeing this same issue, but two different circumstances:
1. Create Recipe
Enter name
Save
indexFull message is thrown
Click OK
Navigate to recipe - saved properly

2. Open recipe
Switch to Safari
Wait for webpage to load
Switch to Beersmith
indexFull error thrown
Application crashes back to splash screen
Major pain in the backside when you're trying to put in an order and have to constantly switch between BS and Safari

iOS 8 on iPhone 5S and iPad mini.

Brad, have you made any progress on this bug yet?

Thanks, Rick

Go to Options->Reset Local Data and reset the temporary data (which won't remove any permanent data).  This will often correct this issue.

Brad

Thanks Brad for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't help

Rick

Did this improve under the latest update (2.2.57 or above)?  I added some fixes in it to try to resolve this issue.

Brad

Thanks Brad for the update

So far things seem to be good, no issues after 6-8 starts.  Before it would fail about 50% of the time so things are good so far

Thanks, Rick

Back