• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewing in New Jersey

brewmavennj

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I had been home brewing for 5 years when my son opened his commercial brewery.  Now, I am finding that brewing 100 gallons at a time is easier than brewing 5 gallons.  I could have used a smaller version of our hoses and pumps in my kitchen. 

When we first started brewing together, I thought I was helping him out -- but I quickly discovered that I really enjoyed everything about brewing.  From developing recipes, milling the grain to bottling and testing the beer.  It was and is great.

Lower Forge, a 3 barrel brewery opened Spring 2016 and it's been crazy and fun as we go forward.  I learn something every day and we have the best customers. 

I have a lot of ideas that I am looking forward to working on and just am enjoying the beer community.  The sky is the limit!

Cheers,

Pola Galie
Medford, NJ

Back