• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cyberpip

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Happy to join this forum.  I am new to the forum as well as the software.  Looking forward to using it.  I have been brewing beer now about a year. And then for several years I have been making wine and mead.  before the last couple of months though have been using strictly kit brews and brewing just what the recipe called for.  For about a month now though I have been experimenting a bit.  On my new brews I have been making changes in the kits.  Adding ingrediants, deleting them.  seeing what I could come up with and how.  Still using the kits and not doing any mash  or partial mash.  Well, that's not strictly true.  I have been adding some grains to see what the changes would be.  So I guess I have been doing partial mash brews.  A couple of them anyway.  I really enjoy brewing especially beer, though I am not a heavy beer drinker.  Not much of a drinker at all.  I just enjoy seeing what different flavors I can make, be it beer, wine or mead.  But I do really enjoy making beer.  The differences and changes possible is so great. THAT is what makes it so enjoyable for me.  Even when a brew comes out horrible..and it has happened. :(  I learn from it. :D
Anyway, looking forward to meeting and talking to folks on here.

Thanks for listening.

Back