Brewing Topics > Reviews

Big Mouth Bubbler plastic carboy

<< < (3/3)

BOB357:

--- Quote from: KB on November 18, 2017, 04:04:00 PM ---Nice being able to easily clean the wide mouth. However, the lids are VERY difficult to remove. Does anyone have any suggestions for making lid removal easier?

--- End quote ---

That is a problem that can be solved by using a bit of keg lube or other food grade lubricant on the threads.

jomebrew:

--- Quote from: KB on November 18, 2017, 04:04:00 PM ---Nice being able to easily clean the wide mouth. However, the lids are VERY difficult to remove. Does anyone have any suggestions for making lid removal easier?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too.  I uses some keg lube last time and it was much easier to remove.  No more giant pipe wrench and two people.

I didn't remove the rubber O-Ring a couple brews and picked up an infection in the third brew.  Luckily it complimented the beer but that is absurd to expect. 

Ck27:

--- Quote from: jomebrew on November 19, 2017, 05:08:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too.  I uses some keg lube last time and it was much easier to remove.  No more giant pipe wrench and two people.

I didn't remove the rubber O-Ring a couple brews and picked up an infection in the third brew.  Luckily it complimented the beer but that is absurd to expect.

--- End quote ---

Fail

brewtime32:
I just got one and have had trouble cleaning mine out. I'm going to have to try out the kitchen sprayer. Not really sure why I didn't think about that until reading this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version