• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith 2.3.4 android recipe creation strike water volume bug

ConanB

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Couldn't find it listed elsewhere in the forum, but I just purchased the mobile version (functioning brilliantly btw, except for this one bug) and there seems to be a bug when creating a recipe on the mobile.

Recipes created on the mobile seem to not include all grains when calculating mash water volume. I might have 4 different grains totalling 5kg, but on the session tab it might only list 2 of the grains and say all I need is 2L strike water.

But if I copy the recipe to the cloud, open it in Beersmith 2 on my PC, then hit "ok" in Beersmith 2, then back on the mobile it now correctly includes all grains in strike water volumes.
This is true for any recipe made on the PC and copied into the cloud.

If I create the recipe on mobile, copy it to cloud, then open it again on mobile without using the PC version then it still has the error.

Hopefully this information helps track down the bug.

Cheers,

Conan.

PS: great app otherwise!

Thanks,
  If you could share one on the cloud that would help me narrow this down.

Brad

Back